Monday, December 20, 2010

Had a Chance To Airbrush

Had a chance to do a little bit of airbrushing.
I think the pieces look better than the pictures, my photo skills are seriously weak.
I was asked to do a shirt for a Christmas present.
A banner for some pin the nose on Rudolph during my class Christmas party.
Finally, a few pieces for some deserving students.
I award tickets in class for good behavior that can be redeemed for candy, trinkets, or if they save enough a small banner.

The kids loved them, and I think that seeing some well behaved students receive these may spark a little more interest from other students to behave in class.












1 comment:

kfridge76 said...

love the air brush! Esp. the reindeer. I wish I had a teacher as cool as you but I was stuck with Eula Hamilton who told me I belonged in Angola. Not cool, Mrs. Hamilton, not cool.

M FRIDGE