Monday, November 7, 2011

I've Got A Lot Going On

I do have a lot going on, but I am finding time do do a little art.
Looking at the pictures I am also convinced that I need a real camera.
iPhone camera is just not cutting it.
I got this chest for free and decided to make it a little more little girl friendly.
I tore it apart.
Sanded it down, and...
 Made it girlie for my little girls.
I painted it ivory and watered down some pink paint.
I covered the top with a pink bed sheet.
It is very soft and was fairly cheap. 
The feet are off of an old couch I sent to the burn pile.
 
 I also added my own touch with a tattoo style heart lock.
 Finally, I am trying to create some unique Christmas ornaments to put in a craft fair.
These are painted on log circles.
 And a little airbrushing on some burnt out light bulbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool, Danny. I love it all...the chest for the girls, the wooden ornaments and the light bulb ornaments! Nice work! :)
-Katie