Thursday, August 26, 2010

Getting Started

Okay, I am going to try this whole Blog thing out. First off I guess I should explain the whole "zigawaniduk" thing. That comes from a long time ago while playing a little Skate or Die on the Commodore 64 with my friend Brad. Punching in random keys to generate player names ended up in a handle I would use for for all of my video game and online fun.
Now for those who don't know me, I am married with three beautiful daughters here on earth, and another little girl waiting in heaven. Let me share a liitle of them with you.

I love to play bass with Carly

Carly D and Camryn T-Paige


Cassidy G
And my smokin' hot wife Camie
My passions in life are Jesus, my family, teaching, art, and music.
As I sit and type this, my wife asks what I am doing. When I tell her, she giggles.
Is that a good sign?



















No comments: