Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Airbrush Area

Here are a few shots of my airbrush "studio"
I have a little room in the backyard dedicated to tubs of girl clothes, did I mention I live in a house full of females, and a spot for me to work.
I cannot airbrush in the house because I am very, very messy.
My little room provides an excellent place to spray away.
My easel is an old kitchen table I cut, the other piece is on the adjoining wall used as a workspace.
I hang my homemade stencils and idea sketches using baby hangersHere is a closer shot of my work area. Right now I only have one brush working. Our recent displacement as our house was finished led me to leave the rest in a bit of disrepair. I hope to have the other three that I have up and running soon. It is hard to get really bright colors when you have to switch colors on the same gun, you never can get it quite clean enough. I went back and chose a few of my favorite shirts to share with you.
And a banner I did for my mother in law's birthday. Thankfully she liked it. We placed it in her front yard the night before her birthday. Did this on a bed sheet.

No comments: