Friday, July 8, 2011

Selling Art to Fund Moore Art

I am trying to sell some art,
so I can afford to do some more
.

I have a few bow holders that I created.

All of them are ready to hang and have a long pink ribbon to attach bows.
They have been sitting in my closet for a long time because they did not sell when I tried ETSY.
What a failure that was.
Make an offer.





Next is just a piece I did on a round wooden plaque I had lying around the house.
I don't really expect this to go, but you never know.
It is on a six inch circular plaque.


Lastly are two paintings on 16 x 20 canvases.
Both are done with acrylic paint.
Not framed, but the sides of the canvas are painted black.
They really do look better than the photos.
I have got to get better at taking pictures.

Make an offer and they are yours.



And thank you for at least checking it out.

No comments: